Digital Literacy Media Project

Primary Artifact: Digital Literacy Media Project

Supporting Artifacts:

Learning Goals:

•  Recognize and practice key rhetorical terms and strategies when engaged in writing situations
  • Engage in the collaborative and social aspects of writing processes
  • Understand and use print and digital technologies to address a range of audiences.
  • Integrating your stance with appropriate sources using strategies such as summary, analysis, synthesis, and argumentation.

Reflection

During the course of this project, I was able to develop a number of social and academic skills. Participating in the group project allowed me to develop my social skills in the areas of teamwork and communication. We were able to work together, fulfilling our roles and responsibilities, and doing the assigned tasks.

Developing the website also integrated the fun aspect of working in the group. I was the project manager, and I was able to fulfill my responsibilities satisfactorily. I was able to set the deadlines, created the website account and forward the due items in a timely fashion.

I would divide the project into 2 parts – the website and the presentation. In the website end, I believe we performed above average, making it as simple as possible but not leaving out any details. However, on the presentation end, we could have worked better as the audience suggested. I believe, however, if we were provided more time we could have performed better in the presentation area.